miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Illinois Jacquet vs Flip Phillips - Mayhem In Manhattan


FLAC Tracks, Scans.


1. Perdido
2. Mordido
3. I Surrender Dear
4. Endido


Illinois Jacquet and Flip Phillips — Tenor Saxophones
Howard McGhee — Trumpet
Bill Harris — Trombone
Hank Jones — Piano
Ray Brown — Bass
Jo Jones — Drums

13 comentarios:

jasapaal dijo...

http://hotfile.com/dl/109103722/0a32981/Illinois_Jacquet_vs_Flip_Phillips_-_Mayhem_In_Manhattan.rar.html

Brad Geiger dijo...

This is going to be great. Thank you thank you.

Anónimo dijo...

Thank You

jasapaal dijo...

I hope you like it Brad.

Jorge Rubén Sosa dijo...

Gracias amigo... saludos desde Argentina...
Blackjazz

jasapaal dijo...

De nada Jorge Rubén, bienvenido a Jazzsi.

G Man dijo...

Very happy to find this one. Never heard or seen it.
Thanks

jasapaal dijo...

I hope you like it G Man

Eric dijo...

I haven't heard these in years and I appreciate both tenor players much more now than I did then, Thanks

jasapaal dijo...

Enjoy it again Eric.

rubberduck dijo...

Illinois Jacquet & Flip Phillips.

Many thanks for this release.

jasapaal dijo...

You are welcome rubberduck

desperado dijo...

hi jazzpal , the link don't work . can yoi fix it please , thank you