jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Stefano Bollani - Gershwin Rhapsody In Blue Concerto In F




FLAC Tracks. Scans


1. Rhapsody in blue

Catfish Row Symphonic Suite
2. Catfish Row
3. Porgy sings
4. Fugue
5. Hurricane
6. Good mornin' Sistuh!

Piano concerto in F
7. Allegro
8. Adagio - Andante con moto
9. Allegro agitato

10. Rialto ripples


Stefano Bollani, piano
Riccardo Chailly, conductor
Gewandhausorchester

16 comentarios:

jasapaal dijo...

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Ne5H6Jm


http://www.fileserve.com/file/7Q6QygQ

LAZZ dijo...

Something didn't quite work for me with those downloads, my friend.
Do we have a technical problem with a simple solution ?

Frasco dijo...

Many thanks Jassa!

Frasco dijo...

However LAZZ is right, I can't unpack the 2 archives due to "too many characters on files' names"
Please check this out, for the music seems excellent!

jasapaal dijo...

I just download the archives, it's work very well with winrar.

gio dijo...

Having trouble with the too many characters of the archive (at least in WinXp 32bit where winrar extracts all the tracks except one, even in c:\) I tried with 7-Zip and it works. Hope this helps.
Very beautiful disc by the way, I was lookin for it since months. Thank you jasapaal.

jasapaal dijo...

Alternative links:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FSHX9O3


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3BOW4IA

LAZZ dijo...

Thank you so much for taking trouble to address this, Jasapaal. Your work and contribution to sharing beauty is always much appreciated. So - although this file problem is still the same for me - you have offered me so much treasure and pleasure that it doesn't really matter at all. Not one bit.
Thank you.

luislopezortiz@gmail.com dijo...

gracias

Anónimo dijo...

Why do you make files with so long characters? Folders inside folders...The complete path is as follows: Stefano Bollani - Gershwin Rhapsody In Blue Concerto In F.part1.rar/Stefano Bollani - Gershwin Rhapsody In Blue Concerto In F/Stefano Bollani - Riccardo Chailly - Gewandhausorchester/2010 - George Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue Concerto in F Riccardo Chailly Stefano Bollani/flac file.

jasapaal dijo...

Bienvenido a Jazzsi Luis López Ortiz.

Pippo dijo...

Thank you Jasapaal, lately I've been appreciating Bollani a lot.

jasapaal dijo...

You are welcome Pippo

Anónimo dijo...

I have problems too... :(

antonella

jasapaal dijo...

Welcome Antonella. Problems for download the archives?

Anónimo dijo...

no, my problems are because the name is veeeeeeery long...

antonella