
FLAC Tracks. Scans.
1. Mambo Garner
2. Night And Day
3. Mambo Blues
4. Old Black Magic
5. Cherokee
6. Sweet And Lovely
7. Russian Lullaby
8. Begin The Beguine
9. Mambo Nights
10. Sweet Sue
11. Imagination
Recorded July 27, 1954 in Chicago
Erroll Garner: piano
Wyatt Ruther: Bass
Eugene "Fats" Heard: Drums
Candido: Percussion, Congas

11 comentarios:
http://rapidshare.com/files/295636700/Erroll_Garner_-_Mambo_Moves_Garner__1954_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/295668695/Erroll_Garner_-_Mambo_Moves_Garner__1954_.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/295564110/Erroll_Garner_-_Mambo_Moves_Garner__1954_.part3.rar
Thank you jasapaal, Garner always wellcome.
You are welcome Pippo.
Haven't heard of this until now!
I hope you like it Neil
HOLA MEN,DESCARGUE EL ALBUM DE ERROL GARDNER-MAMBO MOVES,PERO NO LO HE PODIDO DISFRUTAR,POR QUE NO SE QUE ES UN ARCHIVO FLAC,NI SE COMO ABRIRLO,¿ME PUEDES AYUDAR POR FAVOR?
PAQUETE DE SALUDOS DESDE MEDELLIN,COLOMBIA.
ATTE: PAQUIRRI.
Bienvenido Francisco. FLAC es un formato de comprensión sin perdida, aqui tienes un buen reproductor:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/mediamonkey_espanol.htm
El formato Flac te permite grabar un Cd igual al original.
Saludos.
jasapaal, it was Erroll Garner who got me into Playing piano and forever I will be grateful, thank you for posting this.
Do you play like Garner?
I thought I did, but it was a long time ago. But I did have a great life in Music.
Perhaps, someday, you can send a recording
Publicar un comentario