01. Don't Smoke Any More (5:15)
02. It Never Entered My Mind (5:53)
03. Alone Together (4:41)
04. Old Folks (6:32)
05. Little B's Poem (6:06)
06. I'll Remember April (4:35)
07. A Time For Love (7:01)
08. Whisper Not (5:02)
Tete Montoliu - The Music I Like to Play Vol 1 (1986)
I'm having a problem with the 2 files for this post. The link works, and downloading starts. But then it just stops after 2-10 MB of data. There are no server errors or any warnings. The data stream just goes dead.
I have tried multiple times over several days & on 2 computers. Same result.
I am not having a problem with any of the other files posted. Just the 2 files for this Volume 1.
Is anyone else having this trouble, or is it just me?
I was looking for "Little B's Poem" on Tete Montoliu "Music I Like to Play Vol 1" and then I remembered that you are a big fan of Tete. Thank you so much!
10 comentarios:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KUNH3X9S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MBE46HC
This is wonderful. Thanks jasapaal!
Thank you very much for Montoliu vol 1! Looking forward to vol's 2-4!
You are welcome rm
Tete Montoliu - The Music I Like to Play Vol 1 (1986)
I'm having a problem with the 2 files for this post. The link works, and downloading starts. But then it just stops after 2-10 MB of data. There are no server errors or any warnings. The data stream just goes dead.
I have tried multiple times over several days & on 2 computers. Same result.
I am not having a problem with any of the other files posted. Just the 2 files for this Volume 1.
Is anyone else having this trouble, or is it just me?
I just download it. No problem.
Thanks for checking.
The problem seems specific to me. I tried again after reading your comment. Still no joy.
I'll try tomorrow from a different ISP. That may resolve whatever my issue is.
Success!
Everything worked fine when I logged in from my office.
I was looking for "Little B's Poem" on Tete Montoliu "Music I Like to Play Vol 1"
and then I remembered that you are a big fan of Tete. Thank you so much!
You are welcome Groovin High. Now you can enjoy it.
Publicar un comentario