lunes, 26 de julio de 2010

André Previn - A Touch Of Elegance


Mp3, 256 kbps.

Tracks:


01. I Got It Bad (3:23)
02. Satin Doll (2:57)
Composed By - Billy Strayhorn
03. I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart (3:24)
04. Perdido (2:34)
05. Solitude (2:53)
06. Le Sucrier Velours (3:00)
07. A Portrait Of Bert Williams (3:32)
08. A Touch Of Elegance (3:16)
09. It Don't Mean A Thing (3:22)
10. Prelude To A Kiss (3:09)
11. What Am I Here For (2:44)
12. Sophisticated Lady (2:53)



Credits:

Red Mitchell, bass
Frank Kapp, drums
Andre Previn, piano


Los Angeles,Nov 9, 1960

11 comentarios:

jasapaal dijo...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4XPZ2W5

helmusico dijo...

Muchas gracias por compartir

Anónimo dijo...

So elegant!!!!

abrazos ,
Zancud

Trebor55 dijo...

Thanks a lot for the music. Unfortunately the sound is very bad. Is there a chance to get a better sound? Thanks

jasapaal dijo...

De nada helmusico. Bienvenido a Jazsi

jasapaal dijo...

Absolutamente de acuerdo Zancudo. Su estilo es muy elegante.
Un abrazo.

jasapaal dijo...

You are welcome Tebor55. It`s a LP rip, record in 1960.

boro boy dijo...

Great stuff Jazzi. Wonderful for late night listening.

Many thanks.

jasapaal dijo...

You are welcome boro boy. Enjoy it in the late night, if you want.

Trebor55 dijo...

I don't think is has something to do with the lp. when you listen e.g. to satin doll and to the ride cymbal you hear that the music is shifting very strong. sounds like Phase shift. i think this has to do with the rip.
But anyway thanks for the good music

jasapaal dijo...

I think all sound is good. But thank's for your coment Trebor55. You are always welcome.